INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DIRECTION
The International Relations Direction’s main objective is to manage and coordinate spaces of representation and connection between the National University of José C. Paz (UNPAZ) and other national and international institutions. We promote regional and international integration initiatives and cooperate in projects with higher education institutions, academic-scientific networks and international, bilateral and multilateral organisms. In addition, we are responsible for the development of legal agreements that contribute to the strengthening of our University’s international profile with a cross-cutting look to the main areas.
- FULL INTERNATIONALIZATION AND INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP
At the International Relations Direction, we devote our efforts to getting full internationalization. We create networks with other higher education institutions and international organizations to develop legal agreements and promote and collaborate in academic, scientific, and university extension and management activities and projects. Our main objective is to promote the exchange of knowledge and connect students, graduate students, faculty, researchers and administrative staff both nationally and internationally.
UNPAZ’S PARTICIPATION IN INTER-UNIVERSITY NETWORK
- PIESCI - PROGRAMA DE INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN DE LA EDUCACIÓN SUPERIOR Y COOPERACIÓN INTERNACIONAL (Higher Education Internationalization and International Cooperation Programme)
- REDCIUN - RED DE COOPERACIÓN INTERNACIONAL DE LAS UNIVERSIDADES NACIONALES (International Cooperation Network of National Universities)
- INTER-UNIVERSITY NETWORK STRENGTHENING PROJECT IX
- RUC- RED UNIVERSITARIA PARA EL CUIDADO DE LA CASA
- RUNCOB- RED DE UNIVERSIDADES NACIONALES DEL CONURBANO BONAERENSE (Greater Buenos Aires Network of National Universities)
- CACE-COMUNIDAD DE APOYO PARA CLASES ESPEJO (Screen Mirrored Classes Support Community)
- RED DE CATEDRAS MARTIANAS (José Martí Chairs Network)
- FAIRS, MISSIONS AND FOREIGN NETWORKS
- AGREEMENTS AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
Our Agreements and International Relations Department’s goal is to articulate mobility in higher education through activities that involve and connect both administrative and academic areas.
We develop and coordinate:
- Graduate and postgraduate student, faculty, research faculty and administrative staff mobility programs.
- Virtual/remote exchange.
- Scholarships and calls for applications.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND COORDINATION DEPARTMENT
This department has been created to articulate strategies and activities that encourage participation and integration nationally and internationally and thus foster integral internationalization.
- Exchange and cooperation academic and research programs.
- Cooperation projects
- International and inter-institutional networking projects.
- Internationalization at-home programs (Screen Mirrored Classrooms, Language Learning for Internationalization, UNPAZ Ambassadors, homestay, UNPAZ Exchange Mentors, Internationalization Awareness Workshops.)
Director of International Relations
Lic. Esp. Silvina Cataldi
Head of International Relations Department
Head of Project Management and Coordination Departament